HOW TO CONTACT US
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE 01282 863 892
Small Animal Department
Farm, Business & Equine Department
Colne 01282 863 892
Barnoldswick 01282 852 390
Burnley 01282 421 215
Higham 01282 868 748
Colne 01282 871 463
Colne 01282 860 650
VAT number Pendle Pet Care Ltd trading as Stanley House Veterinary Group: 228 9288 65
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
• We operate strictly on the terms of payment at the time of treatment.
• Failure to pay at the time of treatment may incur administration fees.
• Payment may be requested prior to treatment, or in the case of invoiced accounts payment is requested within 7 days from the date of invoice.
• Invoices are produced weekly
• Equine Clients will be given a £200 credit limit. Once reached, payment will be requested before further treatment.
• Invoiced accounts are for Equine patients only. Treatment for companion animals is payable at the time of treatment in accordance to the Small Animal terms of business.
• Failure to pay within 7 days without prior agreement may lead to the suspension of veterinary services.
• Farm, Business, Premium and Equine clients paying by direct debit are billed monthly and receive a 2.5% discount. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount scheme.
Farm, Business and Premium Clients
• At the practices discretion you will be given credit facilities with strictly 30 days to pay from date of invoice.
• Failure to pay within 30 days without prior agreement may lead to the suspension of veterinary services.
Accounts remaining in arrears will incur a surcharge to cover the cost of debt recovery and may incur further court costs.
PLEASE NOTE ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO THE DEBT COLLECTORS OR COURT YOU WILL NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED A CLIENT OF STANLEY HOUSE AND WILL HAVE TO SEEK ALTERNATIVE VETERINARY CARE.
Methods of payments
• BACS: Pendle Pet Care Ltd, NatWest, Acc No. 55386539, Sort Code 60-60-05
Please use your client ID as reference.
• Cheque with guarantee card
• Most major credit/debit cards
Payments can be made over the phone.
• Direct Debit
• Download Petsapp – pay by apple pay – see website www.stanleyhousevets.com for more information
• If you are making a payment for a specific animal please inform us at the time of payment.
• Any payments received by post or left at reception must have the account details supplied.
• To receive up to 20% discount and pay monthly for routine veterinary treatment for pets and equines, join our LIFETIME CARE PLAN.
• Please inform Stanley House Veterinary Group of name and address changes.
• All correspondence to be sent to Head Office 20 Albert Road, Colne, BB8 0AA
Terms and Conditions of Companion Animal – Out of Hours Emergency Care Plan membership
When joining our Emergency Care plan, you are accepting these terms and conditions. It is important to read them carefully, and please ask a member of staff if you have any queries.
If you would like a copy of these terms
and conditions in larger print – please ask
- The Out of Hours Emergency Care Plan is a rolling 12-month subscription that allows members access to our 24-hour emergency care team at our standard, normal day rate charges. This discount scheme is not an insurance policy.
- Your subscription constitutes an agreement between you and Pendle Pet Care Limited trading as Stanley House Veterinary Group. Membership and benefits are not transferable to another practice.
- You will have access to our 24-hour emergency out of hours service at our standard fees during the course of their membership; members will not be charged out of hours surcharges. Full details of all costs and surcharges are available from the practice.
- Failure to make immediate payment for treatment forfeits discounts.
- It is the on-call vets decision as to what constitutes an urgent out of hours appointment.
- The monthly subscription fee for your household will be determined by the number of registered companion animals on your account.
- A 14 day ‘waiting period’ will apply for all new joiners; emergency out of hours surcharges will be charged if you are seen within the first 14 days of subscription.
- These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with any additional information including, but not limited to, literature provided by the practice detailing what is included in your membership. That literature forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your responsibilities – You must ensure that your records at Stanley House Veterinary Group are accurate and up to date for membership and discount eligibility purposes.
- Unless you tell us you would prefer not to, you may receive communication from us via email, text message or by post during the course of your subscription.
- Your membership fees will be collected by Direct Debit on a monthly basis.
- We use Easy Direct Debits Limited to collect Direct Debits on our behalf, and your bank statements will show a
payment to Easy Direct Debits. For the avoidance of doubt, your agreement is with Stanley House Veterinary Group. Easy Direct Debits Limited merely provide support to the practice, which includes transferring your payments.
11. Membership for your household will renew automatically every 12 months from the date that your subscription began.
12. We will tell you in advance, in writing, if there is to be a change in membership fees on your renewal date. We will always give you at least 30 days’ notice of any change in fees as a result of our annual review.
13. In between our annual fees review, your household monthly fee may also change if the number of companion animals in your household changes. A change in fees due to a change in pets will take effect as soon as is reasonably practical.
14. Failed Direct Debit payments, eg because of a lack of available funds, cause a significant increase in administration costs for the practice. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £5 for each failed payment. This administration charge will be added to your account.
15. After a failed Direct Debit payment, we will re-present our payment request to your bank after 3-5 working days.
16. If the second payment request also fails, a second administration charge may be added to your account. We will make a third and final payment request to your bank after a further 3-5 working days. If this payment request is unsuccessful your subscription will be cancelled automatically and your pet will no longer receive the associated benefits or any discounts which have been applied.
17. If your subscription is cancelled automatically because of failed direct debits, your account will be reviewed and you will be charged the out of hours surcharges of any services received during the course of your subscription.
18. Ending our agreement / cancelling your membership:
• You may cancel your membership on your renewal date (which is the 12-month anniversary of the date you joined) by giving us not less than thirty days’ notice.
• If you cancel your membership before your anniversary date, we will review your account and, where applicable, charge you retrospectively the out of hours surcharges of any services received during the course of your subscription.
• We may end our agreement by giving you written notice as outlined below.
19. Unpaid bills relating to your subscription fees or out of hours surcharges will be handled in accordance with our standard terms and conditions (available on request) and may be referred to a third-party debt collection agency.
• With regard to this agreement, either party wishing to give notice to the other should do so in writing.
• ‘In writing’ includes emails, letters sent by post, or delivered by hand.
• When we write to you by post, we will use the address most recently provided.
• If you wish to write to us, please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or send letters to Out of Hours Subscription Administration, Accounts Department, Stanley House Vets, 16-20 Albert Road, Colne, Lancs, BB8 0AA
21. Should you ever have cause to complain about the service you receive, please follow the practice’s normal complaints procedure (available on request).
How we use your information
22. Easy Direct Debits Limited and Stanley House Veterinary Group will hold and use your personal data (as defined by UK data protection laws) for the purpose of administering your subscription.
23. Both Stanley House Veterinary Group and Easy Direct Debits Ltd may record and monitor inbound and outbound telephone calls for training purposes. These calls may also be referred to in relation to any future queries.
24. We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your data. Your data will not be shared with anyone else unless there is a legal requirement for us to do so.
25. You have the right to see your personal data. If you have any queries about the data we hold, or how we use it, please write to either Stanley House Veterinary Group, 16-20 Albert Road, Colne, Lancs. BB8 0AA or Easy Direct Debits Limited, 99 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth BH8 8DY.