HOW TO CONTACT US
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE 01282 863 892
HOW TO CONTACT US
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE 01282 863 892
• We operate strictly on the terms of payment at the time of treatment.
• Failure to pay at the time of treatment may incur administration fees.
• Payment may be requested prior to treatment, or in the case of invoiced accounts payment is requested within 7 days from the date of invoice.
• Invoices are produced weekly
• Equine Clients will be given a £200 credit limit. Once reached, payment will be requested before further treatment.
• Invoiced accounts are for Equine patients only. Treatment for companion animals is payable at the time of treatment in accordance to the Small Animal terms of business.
• Failure to pay within 7 days without prior agreement may lead to the suspension of veterinary services.
• Farm, Business, Premium and Equine clients paying by direct debit are billed monthly and receive a 2.5% discount. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount scheme.
Farm, Business and Premium Clients
• At the practices discretion you will be given credit facilities with strictly 30 days to pay from date of invoice.
• Failure to pay within 30 days without prior agreement may lead to the suspension of veterinary services.
Accounts remaining in arrears will incur a surcharge to cover the cost of debt recovery and may incur further court costs.
PLEASE NOTE ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO THE DEBT COLLECTORS OR COURT YOU WILL NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED A CLIENT OF STANLEY HOUSE AND WILL HAVE TO SEEK ALTERNATIVE VETERINARY CARE.
Methods of payments
• BACS: Pendle Pet Care Ltd, NatWest, Acc No. 55386539, Sort Code 60-60-05
Please use your client ID as reference.
• Cheque with guarantee card
• Most major credit/debit cards
Payments can be made over the phone.
• Direct Debit
• Download Petsapp – pay by apple pay – see website www.stanleyhousevets.com for more information
• If you are making a payment for a specific animal please inform us at the time of payment.
• Any payments received by post or left at reception must have the account details supplied.
• To receive up to 20% discount and pay monthly for routine veterinary treatment for pets and equines, join our LIFETIME CARE PLAN.
• Please inform Stanley House Veterinary Group of name and address changes.
• All correspondence to be sent to Head Office 20 Albert Road, Colne, BB8 0AA
If you would like a copy of these terms
and conditions in larger print – please ask
11. Membership for your household will renew automatically every 12 months from the date that your subscription began.
12. We will tell you in advance, in writing, if there is to be a change in membership fees on your renewal date. We will always give you at least 30 days’ notice of any change in fees as a result of our annual review.
13. In between our annual fees review, your household monthly fee may also change if the number of companion animals in your household changes. A change in fees due to a change in pets will take effect as soon as is reasonably practical.
14. Failed Direct Debit payments, eg because of a lack of available funds, cause a significant increase in administration costs for the practice. We reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £5 for each failed payment. This administration charge will be added to your account.
15. After a failed Direct Debit payment, we will re-present our payment request to your bank after 3-5 working days.
16. If the second payment request also fails, a second administration charge may be added to your account. We will make a third and final payment request to your bank after a further 3-5 working days. If this payment request is unsuccessful your subscription will be cancelled automatically and your pet will no longer receive the associated benefits or any discounts which have been applied.
17. If your subscription is cancelled automatically because of failed direct debits, your account will be reviewed and you will be charged the out of hours surcharges of any services received during the course of your subscription.
18. Ending our agreement / cancelling your membership:
• You may cancel your membership on your renewal date (which is the 12-month anniversary of the date you joined) by giving us not less than thirty days’ notice.
• If you cancel your membership before your anniversary date, we will review your account and, where applicable, charge you retrospectively the out of hours surcharges of any services received during the course of your subscription.
• We may end our agreement by giving you written notice as outlined below.
19. Unpaid bills relating to your subscription fees or out of hours surcharges will be handled in accordance with our standard terms and conditions (available on request) and may be referred to a third-party debt collection agency.
• With regard to this agreement, either party wishing to give notice to the other should do so in writing.
• ‘In writing’ includes emails, letters sent by post, or delivered by hand.
• When we write to you by post, we will use the address most recently provided.
• If you wish to write to us, please use the email address email@example.com or send letters to Out of Hours Subscription Administration, Accounts Department, Stanley House Vets, 16-20 Albert Road, Colne, Lancs, BB8 0AA
21. Should you ever have cause to complain about the service you receive, please follow the practice’s normal complaints procedure (available on request).
22. Easy Direct Debits Limited and Stanley House Veterinary Group will hold and use your personal data (as defined by UK data protection laws) for the purpose of administering your subscription.
23. Both Stanley House Veterinary Group and Easy Direct Debits Ltd may record and monitor inbound and outbound telephone calls for training purposes. These calls may also be referred to in relation to any future queries.
24. We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your data. Your data will not be shared with anyone else unless there is a legal requirement for us to do so.
25. You have the right to see your personal data. If you have any queries about the data we hold, or how we use it, please write to either Stanley House Veterinary Group, 16-20 Albert Road, Colne, Lancs. BB8 0AA or Easy Direct Debits Limited, 99 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth BH8 8DY.
This practice will NOT tolerate unacceptable behaviour e.g. clients swearing at staff, shouting or being aggressive, bullying, racism and being demanding.
The practice has the right to remove violent clients with immediate effect in order to safeguard practice staff, clients and animals.
Violence in this context includes actual or threatened physical violence or verbal abuse which leads to fear for a person’s safety.
In this situation, we will notify the client in writing of their removal from the practice and record it in the clients animal records stating the fact of the removal and the circumstances leading to it.