- Senior pet clinics allow you to ask a qualified nurse any questions that you may have regarding your pet’s health as they get older.
- We offer a free blood pressure test for all cats that attend a senior pet clinic, this can detect any health issues that your cat may have.
- You are able to discuss your pet’s diet as when animals age they have altered nutritional needs.
- Provides an opportunity to detect any age related issues.
- Prolongs good quality of life.
At Stanley House Vets we currently offer FREE senior pet clinics for cats over the age of 11 and for dogs over the age of 7 years old. Senior clinics are available across all of
our surgeries, provided by our highly qualified veterinary nurses who can advise on many aspects of your pets health care.
WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK YOUR SENIOR PET AN APPOINTMENT
- At a senior pet clinic, we offer to carry out a free urine test for your cat or dog providing you bring a fresh urine sample taken no longer than 2 hours prior to your appointment with the nurse. If you wish to bring a urine sample you are able to purchase a uripet for dog urine samples or a cat urine sample kit from any of our surgeries.
HOW TO BOOK A SENIOR PET CLINIC APPOINTMENT
Senior pet clinics require a 30 minute appointment to ensure a thorough health check, please contact the surgery to book an appointment as our online booking system does not allow 30 minute appointments.
You will need to complete our senior pet clinic questionnaire which must be returned to us at least 24hrs prior to your appointment.
You can download a copy of our senior pet clinic questionnaire by clicking the link below which will allow you to complete the questionnaire online. Alternatively, you can request the questionnaire from one of our friendly reception team when booking your appointment. Once completed please return it to us via email, post or by handing it in into one of our surgeries.
If you wish to return your completed questionnaire to us via email, please send to:
If you wish to return your completed questionnaire to us via post, please post to:
Stanley House Vets- FAO: Senior Pet Clinic
20 Albert Road,
When you have downloaded PetsApp you will be able to
- Text chat to the team
- Book appointments
- Request repeat prescriptions
- Make a payment
- Make an enquiry
- Check how your pet is doing whilst they stay with us
- Request a video consult with a vet
All you need to do is download the app and get in touch
(Please note this is not currently available to access our emergency service. In the event of an emergency please call 01282 863892)