Stanley House Vets equine department is proud to be able to offer a specially developed care plan to all of our clients, provided in association with ‘The practice Business’. Designed to spread the cost of routine work, whilst at the same time offering a 5% discount for all other treatment, this scheme is an effective way of making veterinary fees more easily affordable in an unstable economic climate.
WHAT'S COVERED IN OUR LIFETIME CARE PLAN?
- Annual booster vaccinations* against influenza and tetanus.
- Annual health checks and clinical examinations.
- Annual dental checks, along with routine rasping if required.
- A 12 month supply of wormers following our specially formulated worm control programme.
- A 5% discount on all other services offered by the Equine Department.
- Small monthly payments, rather than large ‘one off’ fees for routine and preventative healthcare.
*Vaccinations (as directed by your vet) include: Equilis Prequenza TE, Equilis Prequenza, Equilis TE. The plan does not include any journey/call-out fees. The call-out fee will be discounted by 5%.
For further information, or to join the equine health care plan, please call the Equine department on 01282 868748, alternatively you can email email@example.com
WHAT IS THE MONTHLY COST?
Joining our Equine Lifetime Care Plan will save you money while you continue to do the best for your horse through a package of essential care.
Take the financial uncertainty out of the routine veterinary care of your horse by paying a predictable set amount each month for essential preventative healthcare.
Donkeys and small breeds (Up to 12.2hh) – £8.35
Horses and ponies (12.3hh to 16.2hh) – £9.89
Large breeds (16.3hh and over) – £12.09