Exciting new job opportunity.
Due to the amazing success of our Lifetime Care Plan, we have decided, Gemma, our Lifetime Care Plan Ambassador, needs help to run the plan. The anticipated hours will be 20 hours a week and the position will be based at our Colne surgery. The hours can, on the whole, be arranged to suit your needs and we can discuss this further in an interview.
A brief job description:
Lifetime care plan supporting Gemma with:
• Client care
• Admin portal: making sure all the plans are up to date with payments and chasing any failed payments.
• Invoicing for cancellations.
• Housekeeping with PTS rehomed and missing pets
• Emailing new joiners to introduce yourself, sending welcome packs, establishing if they need an appointment, etc
• Support receptionist and dealing with tasks.
• Support Gemma with training new and existing staff
• Proactive lead generations
As always, in an admin role and client-facing role, client care is our priority.
• We are a well-established and independent veterinary practice offering great job security.
• We recognise staff spend a lot of time at work and we feel it is important staff are happy whilst at work
• We have won the Pendle’s employer of the year award 2016 – 2017 and we were runner up in 2018-2019 (no awards have been held since these dates due to covid).
• We are also highly commended in the SPVS Wellbeing awards.
• We have a fabulous working environment and have just won an award in the British Veterinary Hospital Association Designs Award.
• We have team meetings to make sure everyone is able to contribute to the success of the practice and that they are listened to.
• The starting rate of pay is £8.91 an hour (or nat min wage for your age) with an annual pay review every April.
• You will be enrolled onto West Field Health Care which is a cashback plan and contributes towards dental, optician physio fees, etc.
• We offer a Cycle to work scheme,
• You can join a Corporate gym membership at £22.50 a month to all Activo gyms.
• Own pets are treated at cost (within reason.)
• Holidays are 28 days a year including bank holidays with an extra day off for every 3 years’ service (max 5 days pro-rata)
To apply please download the application form and email or post along with a letter of application to
Mrs. E Edmondson Day
16 – 20 Albert Road
• Please note applications without a fully completed application form will not be processed.
• Any problems or queries about the position or the application process please feel free to call 01282 860650 and ask for Liz.
• Closing Date 24th June 2021 (please note I am on annual leave from 1st July to 11th July so this could delay the interview process somewhat, please bear with us.)
• Once I have read all the applications, I will select for the first interviews.
• Candidates will be contacted for an interview by email.
• The interviews will take place at our main surgery 16-20 Albert Road Colne BB8 0AA
• You will be interviewed by two members of the Stanley House Team:
• Liz Edmondson Day – Practice Manager
• Leanne Mattinson – Head Receptionist
• Once the interviews have taken place we will select successful candidates for a second interview.
• For second interviews: we ask candidates to come in for half a day to work alongside Gemma. This is intended to be a two-way process that gives colleagues the opportunity to see how you fit into our team, plus how you get along with our clients both face to face and on the phone.
• It also is intended to give you the candidate the opportunity to experience working at Stanley House
• A candidate will be selected from these second interviews
• Only when an offer of employment has been accepted will we notify everyone who has applied they have been unsuccessful.