Out of Hours Emergency Services
Find the correct location for you:
- Please have your contact details at hand. Our telephonist will take the relevant information from you and pass your details to the duty veterinary surgeon who will then return your call as soon as possible.
- If you are an equine client please inform the telephonist where your horse is kept.
- We may give you telephone advice or may ask to see you.
- Take care. When pets are injured or ill they may accidentally bite or scratch.
- Cats and rabbits should be transported in appropriate, secure carrying boxes. Dogs should be on leads attached to a harness (in the car) or collar.