Equine Health Plan
Provided in association with ‘The Practice Business,’ the Stanley House Equine Department is proud to be able to offer a specially developed care plan to all of our clients. Designed to spread the cost of routine work, whilst at the same time offering a 5% discount for all other treatment, this scheme is an effective way of making veterinary fees more easily affordable in an unstable economic climate.
The Equine Health Care Plan includes:
- Annual booster vaccinations* against influenza and tetanus.
- Annual health checks and clinical examinations.
- Annual dental checks, along with routine rasping if required.
- A 12 month supply of wormers following our specially formulated 3 year worm control programme.
- A 5% discount on all other services offered by the Equine Department.
- Small monthly payments, rather than large ‘one off’ fees for routine and preventative healthcare.
* Vaccinations (as directed by your vet) include: Equilis Prequenza TE, Equilis Prequenza, Equilis TE.The plan does not include any journey/call-out fees. The call-out fee will be discounted by 5%.
For further information, or to join the equine health care plan, please either call the Equine department on 01282 868 748, or call the Practice Business on 0800 169 9958.
Read a comment from one of our Equine Plan customers here
What is the monthly cost?
Joining our Equine Care Plan will save you money while you continue to do the best for your horse through a package of essential care.
Take the financial uncertainty out of the routine veterinary care of your horse by paying a predictable set amount each month for essential preventative healthcare.
Donkeys and small breeds (Up to 12.2hh) – £8.35
Horses and ponies (12.3hh to 16.2hh) – £9.89
Large breeds (16.3hh and over) – £12.09
There is a joining fee of £10 per owner (for life), plus a joining fee of £5 per horse. These fees will be collected with the first payment
There is a discount of 5% on your total monthly fee if you have more than one horse on a Care Plan. Plan ands prices are valid from 1st September 2011 until 31st March 2013.
How do I join?
It’s easy! You can call in at the Colne practice to complete a simple registration form with any of the equine practice reception team or call The Practice Business direct on 0800 169 9958. Both of these methods of joining will require you to have your bank account details with you.
Equine practice staff will be happy to answer any queries you may have.